Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No Small Apples

Minneapolis, that is.

Power station north of Pierre, SD

This will be brief at best, but I have the time for a brief celebration on returning to the northeastern quadrant of the United States. What can I say; I'm a fan of moist air and deciduous trees, and it feels good to be back, if maybe a little strung out from a long day or two of driving across South Dakota. Don't get me wrong, the trip west has been beautiful, even, much to my surprise, some of the open prairie land, but I'm ready to find some water body, lake or stream will do, in a Wisconsin national forest a relax a day or two.

No, not hell, The Mall of America in MN.
Oh, wait, you're right, that is hell.

1 comment:

  1. "No, not hell, The Mall of America in MN.
    Oh, wait, you're right, that is hell."

    ZING!

    ReplyDelete